Successfully added product.    0 items in your cart. Total: $0.00
Atlanta's Pottery Center.
Cart is empty.
Mugs for Jugs coming up on October 18th!

Workshops General Information Page

Please call us if you have any questions not answered below. You can reach us at 404-377-8033. Please note that all workshops take place at our Atlanta/Decatur location - see our maps page.

What to Expect at MudFire

Weekend workshops at MudFire Clayworks and Pottery Studio provide the opportunity to complement your educational experience with the dining, shopping, theater, and nightlife options only available in a world-class metro-area like Atlanta. Most workshops include a slide show the evening preceding the workshop that is also open to the public.

Workshops generally run from 10 am to 5 pm with a break for lunch mid-day. Lunch is not provided, but nearby dining options range from fast food to very fine to quite quirky. We provide a continental breakfast to get you started, and coffee, drinks, and snacks are provided throughout the day.

Tickets, Fees and Refunds

You may purchase your ticket to a workshop on this website or by phone with a credit card number. If you prefer to pay by check, please call first to confirm your reservation. 404-377-8033.

Workshop fees include a non-refundable ticketing charge equal to 25% of the total fee paid. Stated workshop fees also include all materials charges, lab fees, etc. The listed fee is the total all-inclusive fee.

Because of our obligations to our instructors, no refund of any payment will be made for withdrawls made within 30 days of the start of the workshop.

Prior to the 30 day limit, we will refund 75% of the total fee paid for withdrawls. The 25% ticketing charge is never refundable.

Pay-As-You-Go Tickets Plan

For those wishing to reserve early for multiple workshops, we offer a pay-as-you-go plan to spread out the payments without any interest charges or additional fees. A credit card on file is required.

Under this program, the 25% non-refundable ticketing charge is due immediately for all of the workshops selected. The remaining 75% for each workshop will be charged individually 60 days prior to the start of each workshop. At this time, the pay as you go option is only available by phone. Please call 404-377-8033.

Workshop Cancellation

We reserve the right to cancel a workshop if minimum enrollments are not met, in which case any fees will be refunded. Notification will be made at least 30 days prior to the start of the workshop. We cannot be responsible for your non-refundable travel tickets.

If you are traveling to the workshop by airline, please indicate this at the time you make your ticket purchase so that we can be aware of this.

Historically we have canceled less than 3% of our workshops.


You can fire steel in your sculpture?




Kathy Kings tells it like it is.




John, I love molybdenum too!

Share |